happy love day!

I have yet to have a disappointing Valentines Day, why?....because Daddy Tripp never fails to let me down.  He's the best dad I could ever ask for and always makes a point to treat me and his sweetheart right on Valentines.  For some reason I always seem to be home on Valentines, even when I was away at school, it always seemed that I happened to be visiting home on Feb 14hth... That's fine with me, Dad treats his girls right on this love day.

Today, I woke up to lovely hearts on my bathroom mirror along w/ a present and note from my mom.  Then dad and I surprised mom at work, he bought her flowers and we all went to lunch.  Funny that I'm spending all the day w/ my parents, right?  Well get used to it cuz us 3 are all goin to dinner tonight too at one of the hot joints downtown! haha yep, Valentines w/ the parents, not bad, not bad at all:)

Here are the sweet surprises from XXI dad treated me to today...
Thanks dad, ya da bestest:))



happy valentines!

2 comments:

Jenifer Frandsen said...

your pictures are amazing! eventually i will be posting my own photography in my blog too instead of finding great pictures through others. . hahah . your so talented! :)

Chantel said...

thank you lady!
i sure do love all the eye-candy you do post on your blog:))