cheerful

These days I consider myself as having about 8-10 really good girlfriends.  The kind of friends that each one I have spent alot of time with, the relationship has been much told and many memories shared, and girls I would see as filling the status of bridesmaid. (Yep, enjoy that wedding reference, its happening. and will continue to happen haha...I'm around weddings every wknd and on wedding blogs everyday.  It's bound to come up in my language)
Anywho, what a lucky girl I am to have such a high number of really close, good, friends.  Not even luck, blessed.  Lets face it, girls are hard to befriend...as a girl...  For some reason I've always felt like I've been able to meet and become really good friends w/ alot of girls.  It's always nice to have a good group of girlfriends, I think it tells alot about someone when they can make girl friends and keep them instead of just always having guy friends.  Ok, I'm not saying this to 'toot my own horn' really, I hope that's not what it sounds like.  I'm am really just feeling overwhelmingly blessed that I have this group of people in my life that are so sincere; I feel like I could turn to every single one of them and tell them everything.

The point of this post was to say how happy I am at the recent series of events this week involving these bridesmaids-worthy-friends...





  • Spent every Monday night running, cooking and watching gossip girl w/ one.
  • Spent a full month sharing a bedroom, bed, and laughing really hard every single night w/ another
  • Spent an entire day from start to finish doing exactly what we wanted w/ two that I haven't seen in far too long
  • Spent a night nurturing hobbies and easy laughter w/ another
  • Had a 2 hr phone conversation w/ one
  • Texted inside jokes all day with another
  • Gchatted, emailed, texted, facebooked and voicemailed all in a matter of two days with one  
  • Made skype dates with another





How blessed I feel to have these select moments that make life so beautiful:)