DIY | To-do frame list

Soo, my sweetheart little Mom always has little things waiting on my bed when I come home for weekends.  Things like: mail that has come for me, wedding invites of family friends, notes about things she needs to ask me, magazines, and little things she sees that remind me of her....
My uncle came up from Vegas and brought a few things from home that I needed...grad gown for a friend, boots, hat, my mail, anthro mag, aaand one of those coveted clippings from a magazine that my mom saw and thought I would like.... Did I like?  Obsesssssed!
Here is the clipping she sent..
 Sooo, I received this delightful bag of goods at about 11am today..next step, gym for 1hr and then straight to the craft store to get my supplies!
Here is my result!!


What do you think?!
Let me tell what you I think...it was sooo cheap and easy!

Frame:       DI, $5
Material:    Joann's, $4
Feather:     personal craft box
Marker:      Joann's, $1

Try it for yourself! I'd love to see your results:))

1 comment:

Adams' said...

wOW!!! You are an absolute genius and soo creative! I love this Channy...Maybe you can help me make one..ya? Another excuse to come up and play