inspired or bored?..

We're going to go with inspiration on this one...
My last week in Newport, I was crashing at my friends house on Balboa Island.  They live in this cute little 2-bedroom place right above the shops on Main Street.  Kind of perfect.
Anywho, during the daytime when they were at work and I was just hangin out a couple extra days til I moved back to Utah, I was around the house alot...Don't get me wrong, I was on Balboa Island, in Newport Beach, w/ 70 degree weather...in January!...I was not at a loss of things to do, definately.  Buut, I did find the time to take notice to all of their anthro-inspired items in their house...or just things I liked.  So, naturally I took pictures of them.  As I've been sharing my recently, my dream is be a lifestyle photographer.  I absolutely looove weddings and shooting engagements, bridals, and the big day, buut I also love true lifestyle, environmental portraits of people, and home goods.
Here are my favorite of their cute little house:)


No comments: