thankful

Two things I am sure of:
1. The Lord answers our prayers in the most unexpected of ways.
2. The Lord answered one of my prayers in the most unexpected of ways today.

...It was a simple thing, truly insignificant in whole scheme of things, but nonetheless something that brought complete peace to me and comfort to my doubt.
I am soo grateful for the gospel in my life.  So incredibly thankful that I never, ever have to do anything alone.  So comforting to know that when I have big decisions to make that I always have someone to converse w/, to bounce ideas off of, to trust in.

compliments of the iphone. 'shake it photo' app
I gave a lesson in Relief Society a few weeks ago about Gifts of the Spirit.  It was amazing to learn about this principle that I had never truly studied.  I have always felt that I had a pretty good time relying on my own intuition.  Every time (knock on wood) I've relied on my gut feeling about things and staying true to my intuition, it has done nothing but led me great places and helped me to grow
I am so grateful for this as I see it as a special Gift of the Spirit.  We are all blessed with incredibly different traits that allow us to have faith in our Lord and provide comfort and service to others that they might not otherwise receive.


“The gospel is simple.  There is nothing difficult about it.  There are mysteries, no doubt/  We do not need to bother about the mysteries, but we should concern ourselves w/ the simple things pertaining to our salvation and exaltation.”
-Joseph F Smith

2 comments:

a girl in the City said...

Amazing and so true. Its simple. Lets keep it simple! xoxoxoxoxo

ps. the photo is brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Channy. Thanks for sharing that. Love YoU!