prints

Old readers, new readers, any readers at all...

Photography is my art.  It is my passion.  I consistently and constantly have photography on my mind.  Whether it's my next shoot coming, ideas for styling my next shoot, how to improve my branding (on my mind 24/7 right now), or pre-visualization of images, photos are in my head.
Don't worry, it's not crazy, it's a good thing.  It means I care about my work to the moon and back! 

So please, if I shoot your wedding or any type of shoot, please order prints through me.  The professional lab quality is undoubtably noticeable in the final print.
The quality of image taken really means nothing unless the last step brings home a good finish.
It's the 4th quarter, why remove the full-court press now?  It's the final inning, why walk a batter?  It's the last lap of race, why alter your split plans?

Please see this post by fellow-photographers to get the full version, they said it perfectly...w/ examples:))
http://www.joekathrinablog.com/2011/02/prints.html

No comments: