fever

Just saw the Justin Bieber movie w/ my mom....in loooooooove!!

Ok, soo it's a Friday night, I'm in Vegas with the parents, haven't been able to see much of the parents, everyones been super busy...soooo Friday comes along, mom's short-day at work, we go on a date to see J Bieber while dad stays home for the All Star festivities.

Ok, I'll admit I was actually really excited to see the show.  I'll also admit that I saw him on an interview with Ellen and Conan and I didn't think he was that cool of a kid, so automatically I wasn't a fan.

Oh how the movie changed my mind.  I'm talking a complete turn-around.  Yep, in love w/ Justin Bieber!! What's the deal?! Seriously, he's like 16 and just ridiculously talented and good-looking.  Like, he really is suuuch a good artist!  I had no idea his voice sounded so well acoustic, that he plays the guitar, keyboard, drums, and the trumpet!!

Also, he's from Canada...and Robbie's in Canada right now so I automatically want to like him haha.

Ok, so really though, the movie was really funny how it just showed all the millions of girls that cry their eyes out because they're so in love with him! hahahah he's sooo charming! I'm in love with him too!..and so is my mom!! hahaah we both walked out of the show and were like, "wait, whaat?!  we love Justin Bieber!  He's such a stud, so good-looking and charming!"  I said, I'm 22 and he's 16...my mom says, "so, I'm 50!" hahaha

So my favorite part of the show...sorry for those of you that haven't seen it yet..this won't really ruin it, it's just funny.  He sings this one song where they choose a girl from the audience to sit on stage while he serenades them (oh ya, ps I would die to be this girl now hahaha, he gives them flowers and sings the song to them and hugs them hahaaa) anywho, so he's singing to them and then the song ends and they go off stage and they show the girl and she's just balling her eyes out and says, "ahh i love him so much!" hahahaha

Ok, really though.  See the movie.  Fellas...I guess you can see it too...you'll probably just make fun of it and laugh at how all the girls just cry their eyes out in the audience because they love him so much! hahaa  Bieber Feverrrrr!!


enjoy this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTCm8tdHkfI

and this...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orzOtJfq0s0&feature=related

No comments: